Transport Yourself To This Modern, Open Concept, 3 Bedroom Beach House & You Will Feel Like You Have Left The Country! Take In The Stunning Views Of Lake Ontario & Relax Over The Lapping Sounds Of The Waves. Enjoy Direct Access to The PRIVATE Beachfront And Enjoy The Outdoor Space (Fire Pit, Patio Set, BBQ)-It's The Perfect Getaway From The City. You Will Be Getting The Entire House & Lots Of Parking Available. NO LOUD ENTERTAINING AND ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES.
Stand-up paddle boards and single person kayak available for guest use. Please arrange with host.
Extra twin bed can be set up if you need to accommodate 10 people.
The property is less than one hour drive from GTA. Dog parks, trails, fishing and parks are within close proximity and the property is about ten minutes off of the 401.The marina is less than ten minutes away in the event that you want to launch your own boat or jet skis.
Parking is plentiful.
Point Of Interest
Downtown Bowmanville - 10 mins
Bowmanville Habour - 3 mins
Port Darlington Beach - 5 mins
Bowmanville Off Leash Dog Park - 3mins
Highway 401 - 10 mins
Groceries (Metro) - 9 mins
Closest Gas Station - 5 mins
Toronto - 1 hour
Prince Edward County - 1 hr + 36 mins
Sandbanks - 1 hr + 40 mins
RESERVE YOUR DATES HERE
Thanks for submitting! We will reach out to you within the next few hours.
Terms & Conditions
1. DO NOT BOTHER OUR NEIGHBOURS!! Our lot is 50 feet. Do not go onto our neighbour's properties on either side! Please do not place food or drinks on the stones that serve as a partition with our neighbours!
2. It is a family cottage, so NO PARTYING AT ANY POINT! (if you chose to break this rule, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund).
3. We offer a propane fire table and do our best to ensure that there is sufficient propane for the fire table and the BBQ. If the fire table does not light, it is usually due to the fact that the winds are too strong and therefore, a fire should not be lit.
4. NO smoking or vaping of any sort inside the cottage. If you choose to smoke outside, please do not leave any butts on the ground and ensure the butts are out. Please use the provided butt bucket for butts. If any butts are found on property grounds from any smoking materials, a $150 fee will be withheld from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee.
5. Please respect the neighbours and keep noise/music levels at a minimum past 11 PM.
6. Please note all water sports and activities are to be used at your own risk! There will be various lifejackets to use, however, it is mandatory that anyone who uses the watercraft must wear a lifejacket. Please bring your own lifejacket to ensure a proper fit.
7. Propane BBQ will have tank but not guaranteed to be full. Guests are to assume BYO propane, unless otherwise agreed upon.
8. If the outside patio furniture or chairs are moved during your stay, please return them to their original spots upon the end of your stay. This is to ensure that none of the furniture is picked up by the water current, winds or change in active weather.
9. No PETS are allowed on the property or inside the property.
10. Guests must remove all of their own garbage from the house. Any bags left behind will be charged $25 per bag and will be deducted from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee. We have a bin for garbage on the driveway. Please place all garbage and recycling in there.
11. Please ensure all windows are closed and locked upon leaving. Ensure the ceiling fan remotes are put back in their places. ($35 fee for any lost or damaged remote.)
12. Please ensure the remote controller for the blinds is put away. ($80 fee for lost blind’s remote controller.)
13. Tampering or turning off the monitoring cameras (located outside and inside the home) will be in violation of our house rules and you are subject to a $150 penalty and may be asked to leave, without any refund.
14. Please do not unplug the internet as it will impact the smart home features in the home.
15. Check out is 11:00am. Please ensure the property is vacated by check out. Late penalty of $50/ 30 minutes will be charged and deducted from the deposit for late check out.
16. Excessively stained linens due to food or makeup or any other reasons will be charged $25-50 per set and deducted from deposit.
17. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS-LEAVE THE PROPERTY HOW YOU FOUND IT UPON ARRIVAL.
18. There are two locked rooms that are off-limits to guests and have motion activated cameras installed inside.
19. There are cameras installed which record sound outside and inside the property. There is one camera mounted in the kitchen, which views the back sliding doors. Cameras will be disarmed during your stay. They will armed and turned back on at check-out time. Feel free to unplug the kitchen camera upon your arrival.
20. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside the house.