Point Of Interest
Quinte Conservation - 5 mins
Bay of Quinte Golf and Country Club - 5 mins
Belleville - 10 mins
Highway 401 - 10 mins
Groceries - 10 mins
Closest Restaurant - 5 mins
Zwick Centennial Park - 10 mins
Toronto - 1 hr + 49 mins
Prince Edward County - 32 mins
Sandbanks - 39 mins
RESERVE YOUR DATES HERE
Thanks for submitting! We will reach out to you within the next few hours.
Terms & Conditions
THE DEFAULT RENTAL IS FOR 6 BEDROOMS. TWO EXTRA BEDROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN EXTRA FEE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS.
1. DO NOT BOTHER OUR NEIGHBOURS!! Do not go onto our neighbour's properties on either side!
2. It is a family cottage, so NO PARTYING AT ANY POINT! (if you chose to break this rule, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund).
3. We have a firepit but BYO firewood.
4. NO smoking or vaping of any sort inside the cottage. If you choose to smoke outside, please do not leave any butts on the ground and ensure the butts are out. Please use the provided butt bucket for butts. If any butts are found on property grounds from any smoking materials, a $150 fee will be withheld from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee.
5. Please respect the neighbours and keep noise/music levels at a minimum past 11 PM.
6. Please note all water sports and activities are to be used at your own risk! There will be various lifejackets to use, however, it is mandatory that anyone who uses the watercraft must wear a lifejacket. Please bring your own lifejacket to ensure a proper fit.
7. Natural gas BBQ is available for guest's use.
8. If the outside patio furniture or chairs are moved during your stay, please return them to their original spots upon the end of your stay. This is to ensure that none of the furniture is picked up by the water current, winds or change in active weather.
9. NO PETS are allowed on the property or inside the property.
10. Guests must remove all of their own garbage from the house. Any bags left behind will be charged $25 per bag and will be deducted from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee. We have a bin for garbage on the driveway. Please place all garbage and recycling in there.
11. Please ensure all windows are closed and locked upon leaving. Ensure the ceiling fan remotes are put back in their places. ($35 fee for any lost or damaged remote.)
12. Tampering or turning off the monitoring cameras, located outside and inside the home, will be in violation of our house rules and you are subject to a $150 penalty and may be asked to leave, without any refund.
13. Please do not unplug the internet as it will impact the smart home features in the home.
14. Check out is 11:00am. Please ensure the property is vacated by check out. Late penalty of $50/ 30 minutes will be charged and deducted from the deposit for late check out.
15. Excessively stained linens due to food or makeup or any other reasons will be charged $25-50 per set and deducted from deposit.
16. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS-LEAVE THE PROPERTY HOW YOU FOUND IT UPON ARRIVAL.
17. There are two locked areas that are off-limits to guests and have motion activated cameras installed inside. These areas are not to be accessed by guests. Additionally, there are closets that are locked--these are off limits to guests as well.
18. There are cameras installed which record sound outside and inside the property. Exterior cameras will be disarmed during your stay. They will armed and turned back on at check-out time. The two interior cameras are motion activated and will only be activated if someone enters the off-limits spaces and therefore, violate our house rules.
19. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside the house.