Don’t travel if you’ve recently been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19
To protect the health and safety of our community, guests should not check in if any of the following are true:
1. You are actively infected or have tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 days
2. You suspect you are sick or have been exposed and are awaiting test results to confirm or deny a diagnosis of COVID-19
3. You are showing symptoms or are concerned about possible infection of COVID-19
4. You’ve had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is a family cottage, so NO PARTYING AT ANY POINT! (if you chose to break this rule, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund)
2. NO smoking inside the cottage (if you choose to smoke outside, please do not leave the butts on the ground and ensure the butts are out.) If any butts are found on property grounds from any smoking materials, a $250 fee will be withheld from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee.
3. Please respect the neighbours and keep noise/music levels at a minimum past 11 PM
4. Please note all water sports and activities are to be used at your own risk! There will be various lifejackets to use, however, it is mandatory that anyone who uses the watercraft must wear a lifejacket. Please bring your own lifejacket to ensure a proper fit.
5. Propane BBQ will have tank but not guaranteed to be full. Guest to assume BYO propane.
6. If the outside patio furniture or chairs are moved throughout the day, please put everything back where they belong by the end of the day. This is to ensure that none of the furniture is picked up by the water current or change in active weather.
7. No PETS are allowed on the property.
8. Guests must remove their own garbage. Any bags left behind will be charged $25 per bag and will be deducted from the security deposit for the additional cleanup, in addition to the $250 cleaning fee.
9. Please ensure all windows are closed and locked upon leaving. Ensure the ceiling fan remotes are put back in their places. ($35 fee for any lost or damaged remote.)
10. Please ensure the remote controller for the blinds is put away. ($80 fee for lost blind’s remote controller.)
11. Tampering or turning off the monitoring cameras (located outside and inside the home) will be in violation of our house rules and you are subject to a $150 penalty and may be asked to leave, without any refund.
12. Please do not unplug the internet as it will impact the smart home features in the home.
13. Check out is 11:00am. Please ensure the property is vacated by check out. Late penalty of $50/ 30 minutes will be charged and deducted from the deposit for late check out.
14. Stained linens due to food or makeup or any other reasons will be charged $25-50 per set and deducted from deposit.
15. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside the house.
16. IF GUESTS FAIL TO DISCLOSE NUMBER OF GUESTS ATTENDING, ANY SECURITY DEPOSIT THAT IS HELD WILL BE FORFEITED AND GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT A REFUND
17. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS-LEAVE THE PROPERTY HOW YOU FOUND IT UPON ARRIVAL. There are two locked rooms that are off-limits to guests and have motion activated cameras installed.
18. Please note there are security cameras installed on the outside of the property for the protection of all parties. Two cameras are inside the property as well—one facing the front door in the foyer and one in the kitchen facing the sliding doors.
*Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Violations of any of the above Rules may result in a penalty, fine, and/or termination of a booking without refund at our sole discretion.